Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Jack felt when he needed to potty at the top of the beanstalk

I live in a too small house with too tall everything. Especially too tall potties. I haven't been able to poop without having my feet go numb from dangling in about a year. I feel like a little bitty kid trying to "make do" with the grown up potty. I never realized that a toilet could be a luxury,but it is. When my Lil Guy is out of diapers, I may revolt and just go get a standard potty and install that sucker for him. Ok, mostly for me, I'm selfish like that. Really, who wants to sit 3 freaking feet off the ground to do your business? I feel like I'm trying to poop in the sink! Not that I could reach those to try that. My sinks, counters, stove, and even the built in ironing board are all up high too! All because Bubby (My hubby) built the house to fit him, after he decided he was never going to find "the one", and get married. Well, SURPRISE!!! He did find me, all 5'2" of me, and married me,and even fathered a child with me. Then he brought me home to live in a house that makes me feel like freaking Thumbelina, but not in a dainty cute way.In a OMG this house is to F-ing tall for me and ihavetostandonmytippytoestobushmyteeth way. It is so bad that he got tired of worrying about me possibly getting 3rd degree burns from taking things out of our under cabinet microwave (Seriously, the bottom of that thing is at least 6 feet high), so he got me a countertop model. I barely broke the 5 foot mark and I live in a house made for Sasquatch. It is so disheartening. I hate my house. It kinda came as a package deal when I got my husband, when we said the whole "With all that I have, and all that I am..." line at our wedding. Needless to say, I am trapped there by a mortgage now. I know how the Roloff's feel.It really sucks to need a step ladder to use the back burners on your stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment